Add A Herd
To add a Herd under the Herds, Animal and Grazing section,
- Click the "Herds" tab at the top of the screen, then select at the upper right, the green button marked "Add herd".
- Thereafter, add the herd name, number of animals and the first date this herd was together. Thing you can edit on the record are the herd symbol, the last weigh date, average weight, target average daily, weight gain, and dry matter intake.
- If you have an Excel spreadsheet of animal ID tags and/or weight records, you can also upload your information in the chat box located at the bottom right of the screen. It will be uploaded by the team.
- When the information are filled in, click the "Add herd" green button to save the herd. When you click this button, you will be prompted to "Click to select the pasture" the herd is currently grazing, along with the grazing start date.
Delete A Herd
- From the “Herds” tab, click the herd to delete.
- Click “Delete”. The icon is shaped like a trash can.
- A pop-up window with a warning message displaying "Confirm deletion" will show, click “Delete” again.
View Herd Information
- At the top of the screen, click the “Herd” tab. Then, click the herd you want to view.A spreadsheet will appear showing Animal ID, weights, DMI, and other information.
View Herd History
- From the “Herds” tab, click the herd to view history for.
- Click the “View herd history” icon shaped like the letter “i.”
- From the herd history page you can see a graph of animal weight over time, as well as the grazing history on the right side of the page.
Find A Herd On The Map
- From the "Herds" tab, click the herd you would like to locate.
- Click the "Show In Map" icon. The icon is shaped like a white box with two arrows located in the corner of the thumbnail image of the pasture the herd is currently grazing.
- The display will zoom to this pasture in the map view.