Move A Herd
From the Map view, click on the icon for the herd you would like to move.
The "Move" button will appear. Click "Move". Then, click again on the pasture you would like to move the herd to.
The "Log Herd Move" pop-up window will appear. You can edit the date and time of the move, available dry matter and any notes. You can use the stocking calculator on this page to easily compute your planned grazing days in the new pasture. Once done, click "Save".
Edit A Herd Move
- On the "Pastures" tab, click the pasture you want to edit a move record.
- Scroll down to the “Activity History” section and click on the grazing record to edit.
- On the move out or move in record, click the “Edit” icon shaped like a gray pencil.
- From the pop-up window, edit the date and time of the move, available dry matter, and notes. Click “Save” when finished.
Plan A Herd Move
- On the Map, click on the icon for the Herd you plan to move.
- Click the button marked (+) "Add Planned Move".
- Click on the pasture you plan to move the herd to.
4. Use the stocking calculator to calculate planned grazing days in the pasture and add any notes. Once done, click "Save" at the bottom.
Delete A Move Record
- From the “Pastures” tab, click the pasture you’d like to delete a move record for.
2. Scroll down to the “Activity History” section. Click on the grazing record you’d like to delete.
3. Click the “Delete” icon on the move out or move in record. The icon is shaped like a trash can.
4. A pop-up window with a warning message displaying "Confirm deletion" will show, click “Delete” again.