PastureMap allows you to draw subdivisions for a pasture and adjust them throughout the season as you graze. Normally this is done by selecting the pasture and using the "Add or adjust subdivisions" button. This button may not available in the following cases:
- The subdivisions were created a very long time ago before we added the adjust subdivisions feature.
- The subdivisions were created or adjusted on two different devices that were not properly synced.
- The mobile app is out of sync.
If the problem is with the mobile app
- If you are having trouble adding or adjusting subdivisions on iOS or Android, first try syncing the app by tapping the "sync" icon at the top right of the map tab.
- If this does not resolve the issue, go to the "Me" tab and tap on "Log out". See this article for more instructions on how to log out and log back in.
If the problem also occurs on web
If the previous steps did not fix the issue, you will have to redraw your subdivisions. All your previous grazing records in the subdivisions will still be preserved.
- Make a note of the existing subdivisions in the pasture. You can print the map or take a screenshot for reference.
- Click on any herds that are currently grazing in any of the subdivisions and suspend grazing for those herds.
- Click on a subdivision.
- Click on the "Retire subdivisions" or "Redraw subdivisions" button.
- Click on "Subdivide" and draw the new subdivisions.
- Go to the "Herds" tab and move herds into the subdivisions if needed.