Add A Weight Record
- At the top of the screen, click the “Herd” tab. Then,click the herd you want to view. A spreadsheet will appear showing Animal ID, weights, DMI, and other information at the bottom of the screen.
2. Above the table, click the “Weigh animals” button. The icon is shaped like a scale.
3. From the “Add weight records” page you can add weights for specific animals by uploading an Excel spreadsheet or by selecting the button marked "I want to add records for specific animals".
Add Animal Notes
- To add animal notes, go to the "Herds" Tab and select the yellow button labeled as "Add Notes."
2. You can decide to apply the same note to the entire herd, or select specific animals (as seen below).