Add An Animal
- From the “Herds” tab, click the herd to add animals.
2. Click the green button marked "Add animals".
3. Input the number of animals to add, as well as information like the animals’ birthdate, weight, and dry matter intake. Once done, click the green button marked "Add animals" at the bottom of the screen.
Move Animals Between Herds
- From the “Herds” tab, click the herd you want to move animals from.
2. At the bottom of the page, right above the spreadsheet at the, click "Move to" and select the herd to move animals to.
3. From the pop-up window, you can move specific animals to the new herd by clicking “I want to select specific animals.”
4. Click to select the specific animals to move from the list. Select a range of animals by clicking on the first animal and holding down the shift key when clicking on the last animal. Edit the date moved at the bottom of the window and click "Save".
Edit Animal Information (Name, BirthDate, Average Daily Gain, Dry Matter Intake)
- At the top of the screen, click the “Herd” tab. Then, click the herd you want to view. A spreadsheet will appear showing Animal ID, weights, DMI, and other information.
2. Above the table, click the Edit icon. The icon is shaped like a pencil. From the pop-up window you can edit the target average daily weight gain, dry matter intake, and birth date for the entire herd, for specific animals, or for part of the herd.
3. Once done, click "Save".