PastureMap lets you add infrastructure into your pastures. You can add different types of infrastructure such as gates and water troughs so your team can know where to locate these using the map on PastureMap.
Add Ranch Infrastructure Object
To add an infrastructure object, follow the steps outlined.
From the map view, tap the "Add" icon on the lower right-hand side indicated by the addition sign.
A pop-up window will appear with different options to select to add. Click on the "Add infrastructure" tab.
3. Next, select the type of infrastructure you would like to add. You can add a gate, bale, rain gauge, water trough, or other.
4. Next, the app will give you the opportunity to select a oint on the map where you would like to place the object.
5. Once you select a location to place the infrastructure you have selected a pop-up menu will appear. Here you can edit the infrastructure's name, install date, and you can also add any notes and a photo. Once done, click "Save" on the top right corner of your device.
6. Once you click save you will now see the infrastructure icon added to the location you have selected.
Move An Infrastructure Object
These are the steps required to move an object.
From the map view, tap the object you wish to move.
2. Tap "Edit" from the pop-up box. Then, tap "Move object".
3. Tap on the map where you would like to move the object.
Edit An Object
From the map view, tap the object you wish to edit.
2. Tap "Edit" from the pop-up window. Then, tap "Edit object".
3. Update values for the fields. Once done, "Save".
Delete An Object
From the map view, tap the object you wish to delete.
2. Tap "Edit" from the pop-up window. Then, tap "Delete object".