Adjust & edit pasture boundaries
- At the bottom right of the screen, under the Map view, tap "Edit".
- Select "Adjust boundaries".
3. Tap to select a fencepost. Then, drag to adjust the location of the fenceposts.
To delete a fencepost, tap on it and then hit the red button labeled "Delete".
4. Once done, tap "Done" in the upper right.
Edit Pasture Details
- At the bottom right of the screen, under the map view, tap "Edit".
2. Select "Edit details". From here you can edit the pasture name, grass type, and % grazeable acres. Once done, tap “Done” in the upper right of the pop-up window/
Find A Pasture On The Map
- From the map view, at the upper right of the scrren, tap the search icon. It is shaped like a magnifying glass.
2. Type in the name of the Pasture you are searching or tap the name from the list.
The map will zoom to the correct Pasture.
View Pasture Size
- From the map view, tap the correct pasture. The calculation of the size either in acres or hectares will be shown at the bottom right.
Locate Yourself On The Map
- From the map view, in the upper left of the screen, tap the location button. It is shaped like a target.
The map will automatically zoom to your location.