Add An Object
Select the "Map" tap at the top of the screen and click on the "Add Items to Map" icon. The icon looks like a plus sign in an orange box.
2. Click "Place Object".
3. From the drop-down menu, click the type of object you would like to add.
4. Click on the map where you would like to place the object.
5. Add noted and a photo to the Object record in the pop-up window at the upper left.
6. Once done, click "Save".
7. To exit, click “Exit Object Placement” in the upper right corner.
Find An Object On The Map
From the Map view, click on the search icon on the left side of the screen. The icon looks like a magnifying glass.
Type in the search bar, the name of the pasture or object you are looking for; or select the pasture or object you are looking for from a list. The map will zoom to the selected pasture.
Edit An Object
From the map view, click the object you would like to edit. Click "Edit" from the window at the left.
2. Edit your notes about the object in the pop-up window and then, click "Save".
Move Existing Objects
In the map view, click on the object you would like to move.
2. Click the "Move" button.
3. Click and drag the object you wish to move to a new position. Once done, click "Save Changes"
4. Click “Exit Object Placement” in the upper right to return to the home screen.
Delete An Object
From the map view, click the object you would like to delete.
Click the "Delete" button in the window on the left.
3. A pop-up window with a warning message displaying "Confirm deletion" will show, click “Delete” again.