Add An Object
- Select the "Map" tap at the top of the screen and click on the "Add Items to Map" icon. The icon looks like a plus sign in an orange box.
2. Click "Place Object".
3. From the drop-down menu, click the type of object you would like to add.
4. Click on the map where you would like to place the object.
5. Add noted and a photo to the Object record in the pop-up window at the upper left.
6. Once done, click "Save".
7. To exit, click “Exit Object Placement” in the upper right corner.
Find An Object On The Map
- From the Map view, click on the search icon on the left side of the screen. The icon looks like a magnifying glass.
- Type in the search bar, the name of the pasture or object you are looking for; or select the pasture or object you are looking for from a list. The map will zoom to the selected pasture.
Edit An Object
- From the map view, click the object you would like to edit. Click "Edit" from the window at the left.
2. Edit your notes about the object in the pop-up window and then, click "Save".
Move Existing Objects
- In the map view, click on the object you would like to move.
2. Click the "Move" button.
3. Click and drag the object you wish to move to a new position. Once done, click "Save Changes"
4. Click “Exit Object Placement” in the upper right to return to the home screen.
Delete An Object
- From the map view, click the object you would like to delete.
- Click the "Delete" button in the window on the left.
3. A pop-up window with a warning message displaying "Confirm deletion" will show, click “Delete” again.