Locate a Pasture on the Map
- From the Map view, click on the search icon on the left side of the screen. The icon looks like a magnifying glass.
2. Type in the search bar, the name of the pasture or click on the name of the pasture you would like to locate. The map will zoom to the selected pasture.
View Pasture Size
- Click the “Pastures” tab at the top of the screen. The area and perimeter of each of the pastures are displayed under the pasture name.
View Records For a Specific Pasture
- Select the relevant pasture from the map view.
2. Click “View records.” Your records from that pasture will appear, including herds in the pasture, animals days per acre this season, and other information.