Go to web browser and to app.pasturemap.com
View animals that are no longer grazing
- From the “Herds” tab, click “View animals that are no longer grazing” under the title “Herds.”
- From this screen you can see the animals that have been marked as dead, sold, slaughtered, or culled.
- Click to view the animals in the individual categories.
View herd history
- From the “Herds” tab, click the herd to view history for.
- Click the “View herd history” icon shaped like the letter “i.”
- From the herd history page you can see a graph of animal weight over time, as well as the grazing history on the right side of the page.